And it wouldn't be a perfectly crappy day without a perfectly crappy night now, would it?
It's 2:30 AM here and the @$*#$ing frat boys in my backyard have been having a drunken orgy of destruction all night long. It's Wednesday night/Thursday morning for crying out loud! They've literally been tossing out major appliances onto their basketball court out of upper-story windows, including a television, several mini refrigerators, etc. All this, of course, after several hours of drinking games and enough hollering and grunting to rival a herd of Angus steers. It's ridiculous. I am supposed to "wake up" in 4 hours to teach an 8 AM section.
Ugh...sounds like they've stopped for now. The fraternity website touts "morality" and helping young men learn "responsibility" to become a "fully contributing member of society". The sick irony of it all speaks for itself.

1 comment:
That would drive me nuts.
I think I would have called the cops. In our university area, the cops are pretty willing to stop by and tell places like that they need to quiet down.
Post a Comment