It's over
So the exam is over. Six hours yielded over 30 typed double-spaced pages. The time flew by a lot more quickly than I had anticipated. Overall, I think I did ok, at least enough to pass, which is all I need. All the same, though, there was a lot of stuff that I could have/should have put in but that had not crossed my mind during the frantic outlining and writing. The essays were definitely not my finest works or even close. Well, anyway, it's over now and I am SO relieved and happy! I'm exhausted too. I think all these late nights have been causing me to develop some mild insomnia. For example, it's 6:15 AM and I have now been up for over 24 hours. I spent 45 minutes just now cleaning my room, filing away all the old notes, throwing out old papers, etc. My room feels so much more livable now. I almost feel ready to tackle a research proposal due on Tuesday now! :-)

2 comments:
30 pp. Nice work! So no orals after this? Must be nice to have it done and over with-- my program likes to draw it out longer!
Congrats on being finished with that. Now it's just the dissertation ;)
Congratulations -- enjoy being done for a little while!
Post a Comment