Out of commission
It's been a rough two weeks since I last posted. Apparently that cold I caught just before exams nearly a month ago mushroomed into full-blown acute viral bronchitis. My chest feels like someone has been sitting on it all day long because of all the coughing. Worst of all, because it's viral, the doctors can't give me any antibiotics or other medicatoin to treat it, so I just have to tough it out :-(
I am amazed at how quickly the euphoria of passing my exam has faded (btw, I did pass! Yay!). Now I realize that I have 19 days left before I have to turn in my final paper (a literature review) for the one seminar that I am taking, and I've barely started reading for it, let alone writing. Looks like it's going to be another mad dash to the finish. If all goes well, the fact that I'm sick now means that I WON'T be sick come Christmas! :-)

2 comments:
It's always good to get the sickness out of the way before the holidays.
This is a flashback for me: all through grad school I got massive bronchial illness of some sort at least once a year. I think it's stress-induced (but I think everything is stress induced!). Get well--
Post a Comment