skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bewildered Academic

Seeking Enlightenment in the Academic Wasteland

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm done grading the midterms!

Oy...I think I'm gonna collapse right now.

Posted by Bewildered Academic at 5:18 PM  

Labels: Teaching

1 comment:

Bewildered Academic said...

Thanks, TG! Now all I need is one more week of spring break so that I can enjoy all the vacation time that I spent working! :-)

12:11 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2006 (22)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • I'm done grading the midterms!
      • OK, no more procrastination! Somebody shock some e...
      • On second thought....
      • A fiasco from start to finish
      • D-day -1
      • Blargh...
      • Carrots (Part Deux): Spring Cleaning of the Body a...
      • Floundering, and a cry for divine intervention
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2005 (32)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

My photo
Bewildered Academic
I'm a dissertating Ph.D. student in political science. I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up here...
View my complete profile

Dispatches from Other Ivory Towers

Webcomics etc.

  • 8-Bit Theatre
  • Ctrl+Alt+Del
  • Homestar Runner
  • Perry Bible Fellowship
  • Ph.D. Comics!
  • Phinished
  • Questionable Content
  • Sam and Fuzzy
  • Sinfest!
  • Wigu