OK, no more procrastination! Somebody shock some energy into me!
It's spring break! It's time to catch up! So why did I just find myself lying on my bed at 5:30 PM, waking up with drool on the pillow (ugh, at least it's laundry day)? It's perfect working weather outside, which is to say, it's gloomy. I've had just about enough of the rainy season in California, thank you very much! This is supposed to be the Sunshine State! Where's the sunshine???
List of things I need to get done between now and Monday:
1.) Finish short assignment for research organization #1
2.) Read and make comments on half a dozen working papers for research organization #2
3.) Grade 17 more midterm exams (essay questions. Ugh...)
4.) Write the lit. review on norms for my prospectus.
OK, no more procrastination! None! Nada! By the way, did you know that the word "procrastination" comes from the Latin word cras meaning "tomorrow"?

2 comments:
Well, I think you deserve at least a little rest and relaxation over spring break ... btw, thanks for the factoid!
I'm totally vegging out in the evenings watching reruns of "The Simpsons". Netflix is awesome! :-)
Post a Comment